These are the policy guidelines for the use of technology and social media for Adventures in Learning. This includes websites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tok-tok, texting, email and taking pictures with mobile devices or any and all similar types of sites and devices:
- Posting of photographs or videos of children, even if a staff member’s child attends the center is prohibited.
- Any breach of the center’s Policy of the Use of Technology & social media identified must be promptly reported to the Director.
- Posting of private or sensitive company, staff or prior staff and enrolled or previously enrolled children of family information is prohibited.
- Staff and parent communication is limited to center use and sites only.
- Use of social media, networking, electronic devices and or other websites is prohibited when supervising children.
- Vulgar or abusive language, disparaging remarks and or references of a disparaging manner, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms targeting individuals of groups is prohibited.
- Other uses such as: Tagging, sharing, posting, commenting, live stream, email, text messages from parents to staff or staff to parents or any sort is prohibited.
- Children cannot bring iPod, iPad, tablets, cell phones, gaming devices and any other technological devices into the center.