Belief Statement: Because breastfeeding provides the healthiest start for babies, providing ideal nutrition and multitude of health benefits for both infant and mother. It is important for us to support and encourage breastfeeding.
At Adventures in Learning, we will:
- Provide a clean private space for pumping and nursing in our infant area.
- Accessible outlets for electric breast pumps.
- A comfortable chair.
- Parents must notify the center in advance if nursing at the center is needed.
- Parents must hand over breast milk to the infant caregiver for proper storage.
- All breast milk must be properly stored and labeled with child’s name and dates.
- Employees have access to these same benefits for their infant children if attending our center.